Sunday, October 28, 2007

T-Shirt of the Day

Thanks to my friend Brian for this great find!



These t-shirts are only $18.00 + $2 Shipping. Click on the image to order. A portion of the proceeds help GLAAD (Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation)!

No one saw it coming, but J.K. Rowling surprised the world by outing one of her characters in her highly popular Harry Potter fantasy series of books. The fictional character Dumbledore is the headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

“My truthful answer to you...I always thought of Dumbledore as gay,” said Rowling.

After prolonged ovation Rowling repied, “If I’d known it would make you so happy, I would have announced it years ago!”

Show your wizardly pride, visit www.dumbledorepride.com and order your t-shirt today!

I have no affiliation with dumbledorepride.com.

No comments: