Tuesday, October 23, 2007

In Case You Were Wondering

Jabeta is pronounced \ ja-bē-ta \; it's the first two letters from my first, middle and last names. I decided to start a blog so I could make money reviewing products, Web sites, etc. since I found out some sites will pay you to blog about certain things.

The following link got me started: techmagazine.ws/resources-to-make-money-online/

I was editing weekly articles for Vegas Community Online and was doing that for over 2 years. I also created graphics for VCO. But, alas I can’t keep working for free to help friends get their Web site off the ground. I think two years is long enough, don’t you? But then again, it has helped keep my skills up-to-date.

Partial list of graphics (mainly column headings) I created on the VCO Web site:
A Veteran's Voice
Fredericks Facts and More
Publisher's Favorite EMails
Entertainment Tidbits
Society News

Have Fork & Knife...Will Travel
The Boss Asked Me...
Valley News Team
Hip Hop Corner
Viewpoint on Vegas
Nikki's Celebrity News
’round Las Vegas
Front Row Center
Community Empowerment
The Entrepreneur's Best Friend
Networking Las Vegas Style
Feedback!
Lifestyles of Las Vegas Seniors
Coach's Poker Column
In This Corner

No comments: